Thank you for choosing to shop handmade!
Yes, that’s right all of my watercolors are mulled by hand, using artist grade pigments and ethically sourced mica. The homemade binder consists of natural materials such as Gum Arabic, glycerine, a vegan humectant and a little bit of essential oil as preservance aid.
A few notes about handmade paints:
· Depending on the weather conditions, like humidity and temperature, the paints can become moist/sticky or dry/cracked. This is a natural occurrence and doesn’t affect the quality of the paints.
· Please remove the wrapping gently and if the paint sticks too much to the paper, put them in the freezer for 10-15 minutes then remove the wrapper.
· If the paint is a bit loose and falls out of the pan, add a drop or two of water to the bottom of the pan and place the paint back in.
· While they might look like candies and even wrapped as such, they are not edible, so please do not consume.
· Store your paints in a dry, cool place and after each use let them dry completely before closing your palette/tin.
Would love to see what you create with my paints so feel free to tag me on Instagram when you do.
Most importantly have fun and enjoy the creative process of painting with these paints.
If you have any other questions about these paints, please feel free to message me via the contact form.